Monday, November 20, 2006



THE HOBBIT'S CLEANED UP!

At last I've cleaned up after those dogs and updated the hobbit home!!! So what have I been up to other than tending to the sick and needy living in the Shire of Seaham? Well frankly I've been building, building a home to be precise for the cockers and other animals that live with us. Of course its only a small affair quite fitting for my hobbit size, as I'm sure you'll see if you visit Hazeldene Cockers.

But what a job its been putting it up!! It took all the skill I had, and I even had borrow some power tools in the way of the Giant just to put the roof on (he does have his plus sides!). So some three weeks later and finally the dogs have a home and the Hobbit is happy again. Of course now the winter is drawing in we anticipate a lot of snow just so we can watch in the comfort of our lean-to!!!! Anyway must dash as the Giant is up early in the morning I think Jack has done something with the beanstalk again, bye-eck he's got it coming to him!!!! Watch out Captain Jack!!!!

5 Comments:

At 2:37 AM, Blogger Shaz said...

It can't be that small if it fits a Giant, a Hobbit, 3 Spaniels, 1 Jack Russel, a Spanner, 2 Danes, 2 Catherine Tates & a Nob Petefinger!

 
At 9:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

In some shires domestic slavery has been outlawed, but not here in the Seaham shire. The hobbit makes the Giant work from Dawn til Dusk and beyond! If dinner is not on the table then punishment is delt! HELP SAVE THE GIANT!

 
At 4:07 AM, Blogger Shaz said...

Next time we visit the Hobbit Shire of Seaham I'll load you a Counter then I can nip in & out of your Blog to see the counter tick!

 
At 4:11 AM, Blogger Shaz said...

I do not agree with domestic slavery, even if committed by a little defenceless Hobbit, but neither do I agree with "FEEDERS". So my advice to the Giant is stop feeding the Hobbit on such a rich diet of chocolate, jaffa cakes & cream cheese & he'll have more energy to get up off his lardy arse & help!!!! In turn this will assist with his Hobbit's physique & enable the Giant to sit back & enjoy the Seaham Shire life x x

 
At 7:14 AM, Blogger Shaz said...

Hurrumph at the Hobbit, no mention of the expensive four wheeled Christmas Tree, the Parisien encounter or pictures of a furnished & festive Dog House! An update is needed here or the fans may think you've left Middle Seaham for good!! & don't give me "THE NO TIME" excuse, there isn't an excuse for neglect

 

Post a Comment

<< Home