Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Hello to you all. My name is CJ but my friends call me the hobbit, or Bulbo Boffin of Whitfurrows of the Shires of Seaham. Now then what can I tell you about myself? I love to have a laugh and I am often seen at the centre of many a commotion with my friends and other animals. Usually I must admit I am the butt of many jokes, but then again I am very thick skinned, which isn't so uncommon for us hobbits.

I must admit I have a rather warped sense of humour and of course, Gimme Gimme Gimme, Catherine Tate and Little Britton feature strongly in it, but then again those comedy shows truely reflect my circle of friends and loved ones. Take the Spanner for example, (you can find her link here) clearly a character that Catherine Tate could have a lot of fun with and a family that could even shock Trisha!!! Then there is the Giant, a tall but very special chap indeed with a rather strange fascination with boats, water, more boats and lots more water!!!!! Watersports are clearly his thing!!!

There is lots more to tell you but now is the time for this hobbit to retire with cup of ovaltine and a ather large tin or sardines. So keep tuned and let's explore the Shires together!!!!

2 Comments:

At 1:13 AM, Blogger Shaz said...

I'm excited . . . .more adventures!!! I new you'd secome to my way of thinking. Good luck x x x

 
At 4:15 AM, Blogger Shaz said...

Trisha??? I fear no less than the quality of the "Tom Kyle Show"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home